Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scene One

Right. So this is a new venture for me. I've never had a blog before, mainly because I wasn't sure I had anything worth blogging about. I tend to listen and think more than I speak, and as a result, I don't really offer too many opinions out loud. But this seems like a good way to speak my mind about what I am passionate about- the cinema. The experience of it; the various genres; the stories brought to life on the big screen. And not just the final product- no no no! I love everything about film, but I especially enjoy what goes on behind-the-scenes to get a film made. From pre-production to post-production, from costumers and script-writing to editing and sound design, the entire process is fascinating. I've always wanted to have an in-depth look into this process, and this is the place where I post all the knowledge I've gained in my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment